Lucky Mint Cheesecake
Give this yummy mint-and-chocolate cheesecake a St. Patrick's day touch by piping melted chocolate into a shamrock shape on each piece. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- Servings: 8 Servings
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- ½ cup (3 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (6-ounce) packaged chocolate-flavored crumb pie crust
- 11 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ teaspoon mint extract
- several drops green food coloring
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In small saucepan, melt chips with ⅓ cup Eagle brand stir in vanilla.
- Spread on bottom of pie crust.
- With mixer, beat cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy; gradually beat in remaining Eagle brand, mint extract and green food coloring.
- Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Place pie crust on baking sheet; place on oven rack.
- Carefully pour mint mixture over over chocolate layer in pie crust.
- Bake 25 minutes or until center is nearly set.
- Chill at least 3 hours.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
- ↑ "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group