Macedonian Lamb and Chick Peas
- Combine chick Peas, California ripe olives, tomatoes, lemon juice, parsley and peppers in a hotel pan. Set aside.
- Toss Lamb with 1⁄3 cup of olive oil, garlic and 1 1⁄2 tablespoons of salt.
- Thread onto skewers and grill over medium-high heat for 7–9 minutes until cooked to medium, turning occasionally to brown evenly.
- While Lamb is cooking, brush Eggplant with remaining oil and season with remaining salt.
- Grill over medium-high heat for 2–4 minutes on each side until tender.
- Transfer cooked Eggplant to a clean cutting board and dice into 1⁄2-inch pieces.
- Add to chick pea mixture.
- Remove Lamb from skewers and toss with chick pea and Eggplant mixture until evenly combined. Serve warm.