Male Chauvenist Chili
- 3 slices bacon, diced
- ½ lbs hot Italian sausage, in 1 inch chunks
- ½ lb ground chuck
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 3 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cans (14 or 16 oz each) Italian-style tomatoes
- 1 can (16 oz) pinto beans, drained
- 1 can (16 oz) garbanzos or kidney beans, drained
- In large skillet, brown bacon till crisp.
- Remove from skillet, drain well.
- Brown sausage and ground chuck with onions on medium, drain and add to crock pot.
- Add bacon and other ingredients, stir well.
- Cover and cook on low setting 6 – 14 hours (or overnight).
- Taste for seasoning and add if necessary.