Mango Mango Mango Chutney
From Recidemia English
- Wash and sterilize 4 (1 pint) jars and their lids and stand on a baking sheet in a 250°F oven till needed.
- Mix all ingredients in a very large pot.
- Cover and slowly bring to a boil.
- Uncover and simmer, stirring occasionally for 1 – 1½ hour until thick.
- Stir more often as it thickens.
- Ladle boiling mixture into hot jars, filling to within ⅛" from the top.
- Wipe rims and seal.
- When cool, check seals.
- Store in a cool, dark dry place.
- Let stand 1 month before serving.