Mango Orange Bread Pudding
- Heat oven to 350'F. Place bread cubes, mango and Raisins in buttered, 9 inch baking pan.
- Mix together eggs, sweetened condensed milk, 2 1/2 cups hot water, butter, orange rind, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
- Pour evenly over bread, moistening completely.
- Bake 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- For sauce; over medium heat, cook and stir orange juice, mango puree, Sugar and cornstarch until thickened and bubbly.
- Serve over warm bread pudding.