Maple Mustard-glazed Ham
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Morgan Estate in Austin, Texas in 1982. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- Combine syrup, brown sugar and mustard in small saucepan and heat until blended.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place ham uncovered in the oven for 20 minutes per pound or until the internal temperature reaches 160 on a meat thermometer.
- When done let the ham rest for a few minutes before slicing.
- During the last 30 minutes of baking place ham on ham anchored with toothpicks then brush glaze over ham.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group