Marinated Chicken Kabobs
- Combine lemon juice, water, oil, tarragon, hot pepper sauce, salt, and garlic.
- Place chicken in a plastic bag and set in a deep bowl. Pour marinade in bag. Close bag.
- Let chicken stand 20 minutes at room temperature, turning bag frequently.
- Cut green or sweet red pepper into 1" squares.
- Drain Chicken, reserving marinade.
- Thread Chicken, zucchini, and red pepper alternately on 4 long skewers.
- Arrange skewers on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
- Broil 4-5" from heat about 8 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink; turn once and brush with marinade