Marinated Vegetable Kabobs
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl, and stir well to combine. Set aside.
- Trim green parts off scallions, and reserve for another use. Cut white parts into 8 x 1-inch-long pieces.
- Cut tofu into 8 squares.
- Cut zucchini into 8 x 1-inch-long pieces.
- Cut pepper into 8 x 1-inch pieces.
- Thread vegetables and “meatballs” onto skewers, beginning and ending with mushrooms to help anchor other ingredients.
- Arrange skewers in baking dish, and spoon marinade over top. Turn skewers to coat, making sure that all vegetables are well covered.
- Set aside 30 minutes, or cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450 °F.
- Uncover kabobs, if covered and chilled, and bring to room temperature.
- Bake kabobs about 25 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, turning once.