Marnie's Nacho Mac-n-Cheese
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Pre-heat oven 375°F.
- Cook noodles according to box instructions.
- Slice Velveeta cheese into cubes.
- Once noodles have cooked, drain the water.
- In a casserole dish, layer ½ the noodles, ½ the cubes of Velveeta cheese, ½ the salsa, and ½ the chicken.
- Repeat for 2nd layer.
- Cook in heated oven for about 20 minutes and then stir. You should see some chunks of cheese, but mostly the consistency should be melted.
- Return to the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Remove, stir, and let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Serve with French bread as a side.