Meat balls   are a quick and simple addition to any meal.
- 2.5 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 cups italian flavoured bread crumbs
- 4 medium eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, minced
- Warm oven to 350 degree F.
- Combine and mix well; the beef, bread crumbs, eggs, milk, parsley, garlic and onion.
- Cool this by sitting in fridge for ~30 min.
- Line a baking pan with foil.
- Roll meat into desired size for balls and place on pan.
- Bake for ~30 min.
- ↑ Rombauer, Becker, Becker, Irma, Marion, Ethan Espe (2006). 75th joy of cooking. Simon & Schuster Inc.. pp. 511-512. ISBN 13:978-0-7432-4626-2.
- ↑ Yearwood, Trisha Espe. Home Cooking with Trisha Yearwood. Clarkson Potter/Publishers New York. pp. 91. ISBN 978-0-307-46523-8.