- Ethnicity - Mughlai, North Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Trim off excess fat from the meat and cut into 2" cubes.
- Rub the spice paste well into the meat and leave for marination for 4 - 6 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Add the salt to garlic and crush to a smooth pulp.
- Melt the ghee over low flame.
- Add the onions and ginger adjust flame to medium and fry them until the onions are soft.
- Add the garlic paste and fry for a further 2 - 3 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add the meat and cook in the Onion mixture until all sides of meat are brown.
- Add water and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer until the meat is tender.
- Add the puree, green chillies and coriander leaves.
- Adjust the flame to medium and cook for 3 - 4 minutes stirring continuously.
- Remove the pan from the flame and serve hot.