Try these very tender meatballs over baked spaghetti squash or low-carb pasta.
- In a large bowl soak bread in cream until soft.
- Add ground chuck, Parmesan cheese, parsley, egg yolk, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Form mixture into 1½ meatballs.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add meatballs and brown on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer meatballs to a plate lined with paper towels.
- Wipe out skillet.
- Add tomato sauce and basil to skillet.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Add meatballs, cook on low 5 minutes until heated through.