Mexican Potato Salad
- 4 potatoes, peeled or scrubbed, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 8 large green olives, sliced
- 2 pickled jalapeños, stemmed, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 12 radishes, trimmed and sliced thin
- 4 scallions, trimmed and minced
- 3/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- Put the potatoes in a pot; add water to cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer until the potatoes are soft all the way through but not disintegrating, about 8 minutes.
- Drain and set aside to cool and dry out a bit, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer the potatoes to a large bowl, add the mustard, and toss to coat.
- Add remaining ingredients and gently mix. Serve right away at room temperature or serve chilled.
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.