Mexican Style Chicken Wings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 pounds separated chicken wings
- 2 cups commerical or home-made enchilada sauce
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- ½ cup finely chopped canned jalapeños
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the chicken. Fry until lightly browned. Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- In a 13 x 9-inch baking dish, combine the enchilada sauce, taco seasoning and jalapeños. Blend well.
- Arrange the chicken pieces in the sauce and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear.