- Rinse the millet, cook in boiling water.
- Let the gruel get cold.
- Melt the sugar in warm milk (0,5 l), stir in the yeast and the gruel.
- Slowly stir in the flour and knead thick dough.
- Set the dough aside in a warm spot and let it rise (i.e. Until it nearly doubles its size).
- Then pour boiling milk over the batter, stirring it quickly.
- Stir in vegetable oil, salt, and well beaten eggs.
- Mix well and set aside for about 10 minutes.
- Set the pan it over high heat, pour in vegetable oil.
- Then stir the batter, pour it in the heated pan and fry each pancake 2 – 3 minutes, turning them over until golden brown.