Misa Mach Poora
- Ethnicity - Assamee, East Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Rub salt and turmeric powder on the shelled shrimps. Keep aside.
- In half cup of water in a medium-size pan add the coriander, and peppercorns, and bring the water to the boil.
- Add the shrimps and cook for exactly 2 minutes. Drain the water and add the oil.
- Turn the shrimps into a shallow flame-proof dish or a greased banana leaf.
- Spread the shrimps over the surface, grill or roast upon open charcoal fire in wrapped banana leaves.
- Before serving pour the lemon juice on top of the shrimps.
- Serve hot with boiled rice.