- Fill a large pot with enough water for soup. Bring it to a boil. Add the Chicken and boil it until the meat is done and a broth is obtained.
- While the Chicken is boiling, gently sauté the Onion in several tablespoons of palm oil until the Onion is tender.
- Remove the Chicken from the broth and remove meat from bones. (Save the broth and keep it at a low simmer.)
- Combine one cup of the chicken broth with the Peanut butter and tomato paste and stir until smooth.
- Return the Chicken meat to the broth and add the Peanut butter-tomato paste mixture. Stir and continue to simmer until the soup is thickened.