Murgh Tikka Haryali
- Ethnicity - Punjabi, North Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Cut the Chicken into 1 1/2" chunks and marinate with salt, chilli powder and lemon juice, keep aside.
- Grind the Coriander, mint & spinach leaves to a fine paste.
- Mix this paste with dahi, cream, ginger and garlic pastes and the garam masala.
- Mix the paste with the Chicken & leave in the fridge overnight.
- Remove from the fridge atleast one hour before cooking.
- Grill the Chicken pieces on skewers or a grilling tray basting over with oil.
- Cook until Chicken is tender & browned on all sides. Serve hot with chutney & Onion rings.