We do not use much wine, so with this recipe we ended up using 2 cans of mushroom soup.
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Serves: 6
- 6 (3 ounces) chicken breasts (skinless, boneless)
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can low sodium, low fat cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup white table wine
- Place chicken breasts in a 9x11-inch pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Place mushrooms on top of chicken.
- Mix soup and wine and pour over chicken and mushrooms.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 50 minutes.
- Calories: 195 | Fat: 5 g | Sodium: 74 Mg | Protein: 28 g | Carbohydrate: 4 g | Cholesterol: 73 Mg | Fiber: 0 g
- Diabetic Exchanges: 4 ounces very lean meat | ½ fat