Never-fail Hollandaise Sauce
Never-fail Hollandaise Sauce 
- 3 egg yolks
- Salt and pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, clarified
- Hot water, to thin sauce accordingly
- In a blender combine yolks, pepper and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- In a small saucepan heat the clarified butter until bubbling hot.
- Cover the blender and blend the yolk mixture on high speed for several seconds. Either remove center cap of blender lid or carefully remove lid with blender still running. Pour hot clarified butter in a thin stream into whirring egg mixture. As sauce thickens add a tablespoon of hot water at a time to help prevent the sauce from thickening too much.
- Taste the sauce and adjust the seasoning with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/sara-moulton/blender-hollandaise-sauce-recipe2/index.html Blender Hollandaise Sauce