No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
This recipe is easy, as it requires no cooking.
- 1 (15 or 18-ounce) [about 450g] package chocolate chip cookies (recipe uses 26 cookies)
- 1 cup (240ml) milk
- 1 (9-ounce) (270g) commercial graham cracker pie crust ("extra serving" or"deep dish" size)
- 1 (8-ounce) (240g) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Dip 8 cookies in milk, then place in a single layer in graham cracker crust. Top with one-third of the whipped topping.
- Repeat above so that you have a total of three layers of cookies and whipped topping.
- Crumble 2 chocolate chip cookies, and sprinkle over pie.
- Cover and chill 8 hours before serving.
Yields 8 servings.