No Bake Cherry Custard Cake
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 12 servings
- 1 (10-inch) prepared angel food cake
- 1 (1.4 ounce) box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1½ cups 2% milk
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 (21 ounce) can light cherry pie filling
- Tear the angel food cake into bite-size pieces.
- Press into an 11 x 7- inch baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pudding mix, milk and light sour cream.
- Beat until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Spread over the cake.
- Spoon cherry pie filling evenly over the top of the cake.
- Chill thoroughly until serving time.