- In boiling water (with 1 tbsp oil) cook the noodles until soft and not mushy.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Spread it to dry, coating with 1 tbsp of oil.
- In other pan bring the chicken stock to boil.
- Remove from fire and mix the butter.
- Add all the other ingredients of dressing.
- Mix it well.
- In a large bowl, put the noodles.
- Toss it with green onion, mung beans and capsicum and ½ of shredded carrots.
- Add the dressing and roasted peanuts and toss it well.
- Garnish with the remaining carrots just before serving.