Old-fashioned Onion Board
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Mr. Food
- Serves 6 to 8
- 2 tbsp butter (¼ stick)
- 1 medium onion, minced (about 1 cup)
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ tsp poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium skillet, melt the butter and cook the onion until soft.
- Roll out the bread dough and fit into a 10 x 15 inch rimmed cookie sheet.
- Brush with the beaten egg, then spread the cooked onion evenly over the top.
- Sprinkle with the poppy seeds and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.