Omena Fish Stew
- Wash the fish in cold water.
- Place in a pan and simmer gently in 4 cups of water until the water is nearly evaporated.
- Drop the tomatoes into boiling water, take them out and peel.
- Chop the tomatoes.
- In a frying pan heat the oil.
- Stir in the onions and tomatoes and cook gently until soft.
- Add the cooked fish and salt.
- Stir gently taking care not to crush the fish.
- Add the milk and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- The milk forms the gravy.
- Serve with ugali or rice.