Pajeon (pan-fried green onion and seafood)
- Trim the small green onions and scallions and cut them into 4-inch lengths.
- Wash oysters, clams, and hard-shelled mussels in brine (5 cups of water and 1 teaspoon of salt) and drain on a wicker tray.
- Slice oysters, clams, and hard-shelled mussels.
- Beat "A" with a whisk into a light batter and mix half the chopped seafood in the batter.
- Place the green onions and scallions parallel in an oiled pan at a low heat and ladle a scoop of the batter onto them.
- After the patty cooks slightly, sprinkle the sea food and spread a little bit of batter again on the top.
- Turn the patty and fry until each side becomes appetizingly yellowish brown.
- Serve the pan-fried green onion and sea food with vinegar soy sauce mixed with "B".