Pasta with Uncooked Fresh Tomato Vinaigrette
- 1¾ lbs firm, vine-ripened tomatoes, peeled, cored, halved, seeded, and cut into ½" pieces
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1½ tbsp fresh basil leaves, shredded
- 1½ tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- freshly ground white pepper
- cooked pasta
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the tomatoes, oil, lemon juice, basil, and parsley.
- Season to taste with white pepper and let the mixture sit at room temperature, uncovered, for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Toss with cooked pasta the moment the pasta has been drained.