Peaches 'n cream
- 1 large can unsweetened sliced peaches, drained
- Grated rind 1 orange
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon stoneground whole meal self-raising flour
- 3 peach slices for garnish
- 2 egg whites, stiffly beaten, yolks discarded
- 1 tablespoon skim milk powder
- Preheat the over to 220 C.
- Arrange sliced peaches mixed with orange rind and cinnamon in an ovenproof dish.
- Add flour and skim milk powder to the stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Spread the egg mixture over the peaches and shake grated nutmeg over.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Garnish with peach slices 5 minutes before end of cooking time.