Pepper Slaw I
- 1 small head cabbage - grated as for slaw
- 1 medium carrot - grated finely
- 1 green bell pepper - cut into thin strips or chopped in small cubes
- 1 red bell pepper ( same as above )
- 1 - 4 inch piece daikon radish - grated finely
- 1 - 1 inch fresh ginger root - grated finely
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1½ tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp cracked pepper
- ½ tsp celery seed
- 2 tsp sugar
- 3 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp dry mustard
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix to blend.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the following dressing/marinade then pour over cabbage and mix well.