In Romanian: Salau polonez
- 2 lbs/1 kg perch
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsley root
- 1 onion
- 2 – 3 juniper berries
- 3 – 4 potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon flour
- chopped parsley
- lemon juice
- red beets
- Clean and wash the fish.
- Boil with the carrot, onion, parsley root and juniper berries.
- When boiled, let it cool a little in its own liquid, then remove carefully and debone while keeping its shape intact.
- Arrange on a long platter and pour some lemon juice over it.
- Remove the vegetables from the liquid where they boiled with the and boil the potatoes in the same liquid.
- After they are done, cube them.
- Take a pan and fry the flour with the butter and then pour a cup of the liquid over it.
- Let it boil for a few minutes, stirring continuously, then add the yolks mixed with the sour cream.
- Remove from heat, add the cubed potatoes, salt and mix.
- Then pour over the.
- Garnish with some chopped parsley.
- Around the , arrange sliced boiled red beets that were kept in vinegar.