Pita PocketsMUR (Iraqi Filled Pastries)
- 1/2 cup Canned chick Peas, drained
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbl sesame seeds
- 1 x clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp hot pepper Sauce
- 1/2 cup Chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup yellow squash, julienned
- 1/4 cup Sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup Sliced green onions
- 1 x Pita breads (6 inch)
- Sauce: Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Mix the vegetables together in a small bowl.
- Cut pita breads in half to form pockets.
- Spoon vegetable mixture into each pocket. Top with chick pea sauce.