Polish Pasta and Cabbage
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds (optional)
- ½ cup yellow onions, peeled chopped or thinly sliced
- salt and black pepper (to taste)
- 4 cups cabbage, chopped
- 8 ounces farfalle pasta
- ½ cup sour cream
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and saute until transparent.
- Add the cabbage and saute for 5 minutes (or until tender).
- Stir in the caraway seeds (optional), salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles in salted water as directed on package.
- Do not overcook.
- Drain well.
- Stir the noodles into the onion/cabbage and add the sour cream.
- Cook five minutes longer (until heated through), stirring frequently.