Pork Roast and Kraut in the Pressure Cooker
This is a yummy recipe and do not let the kraut stop you from trying this one. When its done the sauerkraut is NOT sour its nice and sweet and tastes like apples. Really it does!
- Contributed by Ray at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 lb boneless pork roast
- steak dust or steak seasoning to taste
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1 bag of sauerkraut drained and rinsed
- sprinkle of caraway seeds
- 3 Granny Smith apples cut in quarters (may peel if desired)
- Sprinkle steak seasoning on pork roast.
- Brown pork in pressure cooker.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Cook under high pressure for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let pressure release naturally.
- Cut pork and serve the sauerkraut and apples on top.
- Also can serve these over rice or potatoes.