Potato Salad Australian-style
- Serves: 6 – 8
- 6 large potatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander (cilantro), chopped click for note
- 1 teaspoon deli-style mustard click for note
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes
- Turn off heat, pour off water and fill pot with cold water.
- Leave until potatoes are cool.
- Lift from water and peel off outer skin.
- Chop potatoes into even sized cubes and place into a bowl with onion, parsley and coriander.
- Mix together mustard and mayonnaise.
- Add to potatoes with chopped eggs, and mix.
- Refrigerate until served.