Potatoes and Leeks with Chicken
- Heat oil in large saucepan or Dutch oven.
- Add garlic, ginger, spices and leeks. Cook a few minutes until tender.
- Add potatoes, tomato sauce and chicken broth. Cook 10 minutes.
- Add squash and peppers; cook 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Lightly brush chicken breasts with oil. Grill approximately 10 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.
- Cut each chicken breast into 3 or 4 large pieces and add to sauce. Reheat just before serving. Sprinkle with cilantro.