Primavera Salad from Panama
From Recidemia English
- 6 tablespoons curds
- 8 tablespoons cream
- 4 tablespoons spring onion greens, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons celery, finely chopped
- salt to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and chill.
- Just before serving, add the dressing and toss the salad well.
- Serve immediately.
- Tip: you can use any vegetable combination of your choice like baby corn, peas, carrots etc.
- After you blanch the vegetables, immerse them in cold water so that they retain their original colour.