Quick Potatoes au Gratin
Contributed by Dorie Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pkg. (16 oz) frozen hash browns
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10 oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix potatoes, cheese, soup, miracle whip, onion and pepper.
- Spoon into 9x13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with combined crushed corn flakes and butter.
- Bake 45 – 55 minutes or until thoroughly heated.