Quick and Easy Chocolate Dessert
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 2 x 4 oz boxes chocolate instant pudding
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 2 small tubs Cool Whip
- Prepare cake mix according to directions on box in a 13x9 pan.
- Let cake completely cool (best if made night before)
- Prepare pudding and chill until set.
- Cut cake into 2x2 squares.
- In large dessert bowl, starting with cake squares, layer cake.
- Cherry pie filling.
- Whipped cream and repeat.
- Enjoy!!! can also use different variations (ex. White cake, vanilla pudding, fresh blueberries and strawberries ~ good for the 4th of July!!).