- In a mixing bowl combine the flours, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- In another mixing bowl combine the milk, eggs and oil.
- Add the wet mixture to the flour mixture all at once.
- Stir just until blended.
- Do not overstir.
- It will still be slightly lumpy.
- Pour about ¼ cup of batter on a hot and lightly greased griddle or heavy skillet.
- Cook until bubbly on the top and set at the edges (golden brown on the bottoms).
- Flip and cook until the other side is also a golden brown.
- Drizzle with a little butter.
- Serve with honey or syrup.