| Bread | Breakfast
These muffins make a good breakfast for a family. They go well with milk.
- Pre-heat an oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Butter a muffin pan or cupcake pan.
- Place the dry ingredients in one bowl, and the wet ingredients in a different bowl.
- Mix both bowls apart, then merge them and mix again.
- Spoon batter into the pan.
- Cook for 20 minutes, or until brown with crispy edges.
- Immediately flip the muffins upside-down using a butter knife. Leave them in the hot pan to prevent condensation from ruining the surface.
- Muffins are best served hot!