Rasmussen Cucumber Salad
- 3 med cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ cup cider vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 [green [onion]]s, sliced into ¼ thick rings
- ½ cup fat free yogurt, sour cream or mayo
- Put cucumbers in a non-metallic bowl.
- Mix together the vinegar, water and sugar.
- Pour over cucumbers, cover with plastic wrap and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Drain cucumbers and mix in the green onions and yogurt (or sour cream or mayo).
- You can also add some sliced sweet onions (i.e. vidalia) to the cucumbers when you marinate them.
- This recipe is on the tart side.