Red Lobster Cajun Shrimp
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cook time: 15 Minutes
Barbeque style shrimp is a Cajun way of making shrimp, spicy and buttery this is an easy way to make shrimp in a unique style. Shrimp is baked in the oven in a spicy sauce. Be sure to serve this with rice or plenty of bread so you can mop up the extra sauce.
- Check Out More Restaurant Recipes
- ½ lb shrimp, use medium size
- ½ cup margarine
- 4 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2¼ teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 400 °F.
- Place the margarine in a 13 x 9 baking pan, and then place the pan in the oven.
- While the pan is in the oven wash and peel shrimp.
- Devein the shrimp.
- By the time you have finished prepping the shrimp, the margarine should be melted in the pan.
- In a small bowl mix together the spices and blend well.
- Place shrimp into the pan, and then sprinkle on the seasonings you have just blended together on the shrimp.
- Mix the shrimp, margarine, and spices until the shrimp is well-coated.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, remove shrimp, and check for doneness.
- The shrimp should be pink when done.