Refreshing Creamed Zuccini Soup
- 2 medium zuccini (400 g), washed, cut in cubes
- 2 medium potatos (225 g), washed, peeled, cut in cubes
- 1 large Onion (200 g), peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp butter or oil
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 cubes chicken stock
- 1 litre plus half cup water
- 4 garlic cloves, minced or chopped
- 1 tbsp dill (either fresh or dill weed)
- In a 1.5 l lidded pan heat the butter or oil, add the onions and stir to cover with butter, sprinkle the paprika and stir to coat the onions, add the zuccini and potatoes and stir well, add the water and the stock cubes, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Take off the hob, stir in the minced garlic and the dill, cool for 10 minutes. Drain the liquid (and keep!), puree the vegetables in a food processor or use the puree attachment of your mixer, combine with the liquid, stir well.