Rice, Vegetables and Curry
Eat in your office and watch your office mate's mouth water!
- 1 cup basmati rice
- a little salt
- 1 – 2 tsp curry, or more
- vegetables of choice (cauliflower, mushroom, broccoli, zucchini, okra, or anything else that you can imagine to taste good with curry)
- Cook 1 cup of basmati rice with curry and a little salt.
- Cool down and fill into plastic container.
- Add vegetables.
- Sprinkle with more curry.
- At work, microwave about 5 minutes or until veggies are cooked.