Root Vegetable Curry
- In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add curry powder and stir until powder is heated and aromatic but not browned.
- Add broth and vegetables.
- Increase heat and bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 45 minutes.
- In small cup, whisk flour into water until smooth.
- Add to curry, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens, about 4 minutes.
- Serve hot.