A great Russian salad, perfect to serve at a party or as a side dish! Explore Main Dish Recipes to find the perfect entree to accompany the salad.
- 2 large potatoes (cut into 1/2 inch squares)
- 1 large chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup of Peas
- 1/2 cup of tin corn cernals
- 3 tablespoons of finely chopped pickles
- 2 hard boiled eggs chopped into squares
- 200 to 500g Mayonnaise
- salt and lemon juice to taste
- optional: 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- optional: 200-400 g chopped Ham
- optional: Garnish with green olives
- Boil the potatoes, carrots, eggs and the peas.
- When cooled, mix everything together and let stand for an hour.