Sabudana ki Khichadi
- Ethnicity - Central India
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Cut the Potato into small cubes.
- Soak sabudana in water overnight. The water added should be at the level of the sabudana. Drain.
- Heat ghee in a deep bottomed pan. Add jeera, once they start spluttering add the green chillies. Fry for a minute. Add the chopped potatoes and fry for a few minutes. Mix the peanut powder and salt with the soaked sabudana.
- Add into the Potato mixture and cook for about 10 minutes. Stir occasionally. Add a little water if it is very dry.
- Garnish with grated coconut and coriander leaves.