Sandra's Mississippi Mud Pie
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- 2 pkg. instant chocolate pudding
- 3 cups milk
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 large pkg. cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Combine flour, melted butter and nuts.
- Press into 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 18 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese with ½ Cool Whip and 1 cup powdered sugar.
- Spread over cool crust.
- Prepare pudding with milk.
- Pour into crust and chill.
- Serve with remainder of cool whip on top.