- Soak the pork stomach overnight and use twine to close two of the three apertures.
- Cut the meat and potatoes into small cubes.
- Stew the onions, carrots, and parsley in butter. Squeeze the garlic.
- Mix everything with the rolls and eggs and spice it well; then put everything into the pork stomach and close the third aperture.
- Put the stomach in hot water and cook for 2-3 hours. The water must not boil!
- Cut the stomach in 2 cm thick slices and serve them with mashed potatoes and sauerkraut. Alternatively you can store the cooked stomach in the fridge and fry it when you are ready to eat it.