Sazon grilled steaks
- 4 cheap, marbled chuck steaks, not too thick.
- 2 single packets Sazon Goya
- Coarsely grounded black pepper to taste
- Dried Italian herb seasoning (e.g.: oregano, parsley, etc) to taste
- Place steaks in shallow glass dish, season with all of the above on both sides of steaks then let stand over night if possible. (You can season them and use a resealable freezer bag instead of the glass dish)
- When ready to grill, preheat gas grill (or charcoal grill) to high heat, place steaks on grill to get colour then lower temperature and let cook to desired texture